Clearly the two go hand in hand.
No? Well around here they do. Some one please…help. These are her first piggies and it’s almost too much to bear. Tell me I’m wrong.
Now that you’ve been thoroughly entertained, here’s a bit of what I’ve been Babbling about this week:
- (Did you know it’s International Babywearing Week?) Not a Martyr: 25 Amazing Toddlerwearing Images…sent in from readers around the globe, friends and other Babbler’s
- Speaking About International Day of The Girl Child: 7 Ways To Empower Girls
- The little boy who preferred pumpkin pie.
- Ridiculously cute (and easy) costumes ahoy! (Frida Khalo and Dali were kids once too).
- Fun Native Crafts For Toddlers
Over on DB:
- Couldn’t leave the babies out, now could I?! More babywearing, all amazing
- Free things!
- You might pee these wild little animals are so cute.
- Little Miss Sunshine! Making Last Minute Halloween, EASY (and fantastic)
Go ahead. Spike your coffee. I just did mine.